Never had a Dream Come True

By: ð°VïÐ꣰ð

A/N: This is a LEMON! Trunks and Pan, the other couples are Goten and Bra, Marron and Ubuu. But this is mainly about Trunks and Pan. Taty-chan asked me to write this, so I hope you like it! =p Once again, this is a LEMON! And it involves sex between an adult male/ and pre-teen, adult female. If you don’t like this kind of thing, please don’t read this, I don’t liked to be flamed. Oh yah! This follows my other fic Untitled: A True Lover's Devotion, so any reference to Goten and Bra is from there. Thanks~ ð°VïÐ꣰ð

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Bulma was having one of her usual get together’s at Capsule Corp. She had spent the whole day preparing for this and she would be damned if she was going to let her family ruin another one of her parties. The last six or seven had been total disasters. Mainly because of Vegeta, but a lot of the credit was due to Bra and Trunks. Her own children had single handily destroyed 4 of the past parties. But this time Bulma had a plan. She was going to have the rest of the Z-gang over so they would keep her 3 children occupied. It was the perfect plan! Goku, Gohan and Krillin would be there to spar with Vegeta, Goten and Ubuu were coming and they would hang around Trunks, and Pan and Marron were also going to be there which would keep Bra busy. Not to mention that C-18, Chi-chi and Videl would be there to support Bulma. After all, it's not easy having a party for a few hundred people.

"BAKA WOMAN! WHY ARE WE HAVING ANOTHER ONE OF THESE DAMN PARTIES!"

"Don’t worry Veggie-chan, Goku, Gohan and Krillin will be here to keep you company."

"WHAT!!!!! Kakarot in MY HOUSE!!! I WON'T ALLOW IT!!!!"

"VEGETA YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER SO SHUT UP! OTHER WISE YOU WILL BE SLEEPING ON THE COACH!"

There was no use in arguing with the woman, for it would get him no where. Bulma watched as the Saiyan prince slowly waked away form her. She loved how she could control him. She found herself stuck staring at him as he walked away. He had become everything that she had wished for and more. But enough with Vegeta. She had more important things to do.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Trunks watched as his mother ordered everyone around. She really had a power over people. Especially his father. Trunks wished that he had someone to take order from. Someone to love. But he was going on 30 with no sign of a future wife in sight. This thought depressed him. He was named the best looking man in the world for the past three years, and still no one ever seemed interested in him for more than a one-night stand, and he had been through plenty of them. He was just going to start naming a list, when his thoughts were interrupted by someone screaming.

"WHERE IS MY NEW DRESS! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO OUT IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE LOOKING LIKE THIS!!! MOM WHERE ARE YOU?"

Trunks smiled. In all his travels around the earth, and even through outer space, he never quite found anyone with a mouth like Bra’s. Well there was one person, but he hadn’t seen her in years. She had always had a short temper with him, but that’s what he liked in her. He really couldn’t wait to see her tonight! He had missed her so much over the years!

‘Wait! Were did that come form?’ thought Trunks ‘And since when have I thought of Pan in that manor?’

Once again, Trunks thoughts were interrupted by Bra's big mouth. He was going to have to make a mental note to buy stock in earplug production. He was sick of hearing her yell, so he decided to go and see if he could be of some assistance.

"Bra, what do you want?"

"I WANT MOM, NOT YOU!"

 "Oh gee thanks Bra! I come here to see if I could help you and this is how you treat me. Bye, I'm leaving."

Bra suddenly felt bad for her actions towards her brother. Watching him storm out of her room made her feel terrible. What if he had just came to see if she really needed help? But Trunks wouldn't do that. He would just go to see if he could piss her off. She wasn't going to let it bother her though, there was going to be someone she needed to impress at the party tonight. Bra sat on her bed and thought about what had happened the past weekend with Goten. Her checks became a deep blush just at the thought. She had found the man she loved and hoped to spend the rest of her time with. Bra sat stray-eyed at the edge of her bed (almost completely nude I might add =p ) when her father barged in. With one look at his daughter, he knew everything. She was seeing someone, and he was going to find out who!

"WHO IS HE???!! I DEMAND TO KNOW THIS INSTANT!"

"Who Papa?"

"YOUR BOYFRIEND OR WHATEVER YOU BAKA WOMEN CALL THEM!!!!"

"VEGETA!!! WHAT ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT?!"

"YOUR BAKA DAUGHTER!"

"What about her?"

"SHE'S GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!"

"SO WHAT??!!!"

Bra was still in a daze and was not fully aware of what was going on around her, not to mention the fact that she was only in her bra and underwear. She just sat there while her parents argued over her. She sat that way until Trunks walked in.

"What's going on?"

"AH! DAMN IT TRUNKS GET OUT! KAMI YOU HENTAI!!!!!!!"

"AHHH!!!! GOMEN-NASSI BRA!!!"

"STOP IT! ALL OF YOU STOP IT NOW!!"

The entire Briefs family stopped everything and looked at Bulma. If she was a Saiyan, she was have just gone Super Saiyan 5! Vegeta stood speechless, he had never seen his mate like this before.

"Now all you listen! We are having a party here in less than 30 minutes! I want everyone dressed and down stairs NOW! And that’s final! People will be here soon."

Bulma felt proud as she slowly walked out of Bra's bedroom. Everyone sat there stunned at her. She quietly exited as if nothing had happened. But the fact still remained; Bulma had a power over everyone.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*During the Party*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~

"Hey their Trunks!"

"Oh hi Marron! How are you doing?"

"Oh I'm good! I haven't seen you in like forever and a day! You looked lonely over here, so I thought that I would join you."

"Oh, ok. But I will warn you, I'm not much of a talker."

"That’s ok! I will like talk for you!"

Trunks just stared at Marron, in all his life he had never seen her act like this. She had turned into a complete ditz! He was shocked. He wondered what had happened to her in the past few years. Marron noticed the quizzically look on Trunks face. She just laughed. \

"Gotcha! HAH!"

"Marron, have you gone insane?"

"No, not in the least. Last year I was cast as the lead role in a move similar to Clueless."

"Wow that's great Marr……"

Trunks was cut off by a wondrous sight. She just had walked in, and he was already in love. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She had really changed over the years. She was wearing a very tight, skimpy black dress. It looked great on her. She was filled out perfectly, with curves in all the right places. Her dark hair, which was now very short, accented her fair complexion. While her brown eyes shined brightly. She no longer looked like the child he once knew but rather a woman.

"Trunks? Hello?!"

Marron followed his gaze across the room. There were plenty of people over there, but she knew who he was looking at as soon as her eyes set upon her. Pan.

"Excuse me Marron, but I got to go."

Trunks started to walk towards the angel that had just walked in when he felt himself stopped.

"Wait Trunks!"

"Yes?"

"Tell Pan I said hi! C-ya Cutie!"

Marron blew a kiss at Trunks and walked towards Bra, Ubuu and Goten. Trunks stood dumbfounded at Marron. She was able to tell exactly what he was thinking. But he had wasted enough time thinking of how Marron knew of his feelings for Pan. He was more worried how he was going to get Pan in his life. He didn't want to spend another night alone. He needed her. He wanted her. He was just about to tap her shoulder, when she turned around and jumped into his arms.

"TRUNKS-KUN! Long time no see! "

"Pan-chan! How have you been? You really look great!"

"Thanks! Trunks there's someone I would like you to meet."

Trunks watched as Pan walked over to a nice looking young man and took his hand, bringing him back to where he was standing. Trunks frowned at this. Who was this guy? And why does Pan want him to meet this guy?

"Trunks, I would like you to meet my boyfriend James."

Trunks was in a complete state of shock. He never imagined Pan having a boyfriend. It was just 5 minutes ago he realized that he couldn't live without her, and she goes and does this to him.

"Nice to meet you James, but you will have to excuse me."

Trunks quickly walked away from Pan and her boyfriend. He couldn't stand to see her with any one else. Pan was more than a little upset that Trunks just left like that. She followed behind him to see what was so important that he couldn’t stay to speak to James for a few minutes. Trunks really burned her up, and if he left to see some chick, she was going to let him have it. Even though she was dating James, she had always been in love with Trunks, and to watch him run away from her crushed her. She stopped as she saw Trunks walk out on to one of Capsule Corps. many balconies. She slowly stepped out, shutting the door behind her.

"Marron says hi"

"What? Marron told me to tell you hi, so I did."

"Oh. Trunks why did you just run away…."

Pan never had a chance to finish her sentence, for she was cut of by Trunks mouth. Without a moment's hesitation, she kissed him back with a tremendous amount of passion. They soon found themselves enwrapped in each other's arms. Their passion caught on fire and turned into lust and desire. Trunks looked deep into her eyes, and received all the approval he needed. He took her into his arms and flew to his bedroom window.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

They soon picked up where they left off, surrendering themselves to each other. Pan felt his hands roam over her body. She enjoyed the feeling of him on her, and soon returned the favor. They stood there not wanting to pull apart, but to continue they had to. Trunks was the one to break away. He slowly pulled her dress off over her head, only to find she wasn't wearing a bra. Her face changed through several shades of scarlet as his eyes studied her body. After looking her over once more, he gently laid her down on his bed, letting his hands roam once again. He kissed her mouth sweetly as he began a hot trail of kisses from her chin down her neck. He let his tongue find its way down her neck and chest, stopping at her breast. Kissing her skin softly, taking in her sent. He felt her nipples harden under his attention, and gently flicked his tongue over them. She moaned at this action. He then moved over to her other breast, but this time he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. After a few minutes, he gently bit down on her nipple causing her to cry out. He then started to kiss her stomach. She felt herself grow wet as he grew closer to her womanhood.

He brought his mouth to her womanhood, and he kissed all around until he felt her underwear was getting in his way. He brought his hands up to where her underwear ended and slowly removed them, never moving his mouth. As soon as the cloth was gone, he let his tongue slip inside of her to explore everywhere. He pulled her body to his mouth to venture inside of her deeper. She no longer could stand it, and cried out hitting an orgasm. Trunks removed his tongue and went back to her mouth. He let her taste herself off of his tongue. Pan had never felt anything like that before. She was in pure bliss, and she wanted Trunks to feel the same way. She slipped her tongue back into his mouth while she pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. She let her hands roam over his body. She felt as if his clothes were a nuisance, so she torn his shirt down the middle. Trunks was surprised at her violent act, but something inside of him was turned on. Perhaps his desire for her, or the boiling Saiyan blood they both shared. She let her mouth glide over the pads of his muscles, moving downwards. She unbuttoned his pants with her teeth, and seductively pulled them off. Trunks already felt like he was going to explode. He couldn’t stand it, but he let her continue her foreplay.

While she was pulling down his boxers, she accidentally let her hand rub over his manhood. She felt the reaction, and just sweetly smiled at him. He didn’t know what to make of her. He wanted her so badly, and it wasn't like she couldn't tell that, but he wanted to wait till she was ready. She once again let her hand rub over him, but this time making more contact. She then decided she wouldn't keep him in suspense, and brought her mouth to the tip of his penis. At first she slowly licked around, but after a minute, she took all of him in her mouth. She felt his entire body stiffen under her. She continued her assault on him until he was just about to have an orgasm. He pulled her of and brought her to his mouth, rolling over on top of her.

He looked deep into her eyes for the last approval and seeing no doubt, positioned himself at her opening. He slowly thrusted forward into her, being careful not to hurt her. He saw the pain in her eyes as he pushed into her. He stopped and rest momentarily, worried at the tears falling from her eyes.

"Pan, are you hurt? I don't want to hurt you. I lo.. I love you to much."

"You love….love…me?"

"Hai Pan-chan."

Pan had never felt true love in her life before this moment. Trunks began to worry when she started to cry more. He didn't want to hurt her, but he wanted her so badly. But if it meant her not crying, it was worth it to stop.

"Pan…."

"I'm ok Trunks, I'm just so happy."

Pan didn't give him a chance to reply for she placed her mouth on his and kissed him deeply, taking both of their souls to the ends of the universe and back. Trunks began to thrust into once again. Slow at first, gradually picking up speed. Pan was relieved as the pain started to fade away and she began to enjoy herself. She loved the feeling of him on her and in her. It was if they were meant to be, and by the expression on his face, she could tell that he felt the same. They were both feeling pure pleasure run through their bodies, and both were loving every second their skin was touching each other's. They finally reached their orgasm falling into each other, once again starting a frenzy of kisses.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

"Marron-chan, have you seen Pan?"

Marron didn't know how to answer her. She knew where Pan was, but she couldn’t say that she was wrapped up in Trunks' arms.

"Umm..I saw her a while ago Videl-sama, but I don’t know where she went."

"Oh, ok. Well if you see her, will you tell her that James went home?"

"Sure!"

Marron was walking away from Videl as the D.j. started to play "Never had a Dream Come True" by S Club 7. Marron gave a slight laugh, but when she turned around she saw Trunks and Pan walking down the steps. Trunks had his arm wrapped around her shoulders. He when he thought no one was looking, he bent over and gave her a passionate kiss.

'Way to go Cutie! You got her!' Marron thought. 'Boy are they going to have a story to tell!'

Looking around Marron saw everyone smiling with their eyes full of love. Goten and Bra looked to be in a world of their own, and well Trunks and Pan...you know their story. Felling a bit left out, Marron ran over to Ubuu, and kissed him passionately.

 

~Fin~

a/n..i was listening to s club 7 while writing this…and not sure if I want to continue it or not…so tell me what you think!!!