When Angel Wings Collide Chapter 1

. . . : .>An Angel Spotted<. : . . .

Goten looked down at the small box in his hands. The diamond shown so beautiful. ‘Just like her eyes.’-he thought. He looked up towards the studio she was at. He was early, but that was ok. It would give him time to think of what he was going to say to her at the park. What do you say to someone your in love with? What could he possibly say to make her realize how much he loved her? And how much he longed to wake up with her in his arms? What was there to say? He loved her more then his words could ever say. He would lose the will to live if she declined. He wouldn’t be able to bear the heartbreak. He looked down at his watch; she should be getting off in 5 minutes he thought. He changed the radio station in his car to a soft rock station the he knew she liked, after all the first thing she would do whenever she would get into his car was change the radio station. He let his eyes wonder around the darkened street. He took a deep breath and exhaled out loud. He looked over towards the studio to see Paresu walking towards him. His eyes lit up at the sight of her. Kami was she ever beautiful. Her brown hair fell softly around her face. She wore a elegant baby blue dress. It had beaded spaghetti straps and came down to her knees in soft layers. She looked out of this world! His jaw dropped at the sight of her. She looked like a fallen angle on earth. He couldn’t believe his eyes. When she finally sat down in the car, she bent over and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. He was still in awe of her beauty. He had never seen anyone look as good as her. She noticed this look on his face, and started to giggle. She had never seen him look like that. His expression was quite funny actually. She notices the crimson color his face took on after she kissed him, so she bent over and kissed him on his lips this time. He just sat there and stared at her. She giggled more at him as his face got redder.

"Goten-kun, if we don’t leave soon, we’ll miss our reservations."

"H-h-hai Paresu-chan."

Goten snapped himself out of the state he was in and proceeded to drive towards the restaurant. It was the most expensive restaurant in all of Satan City, but Paresu was worth it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The whole ride had been quite. Goten didn’t know what to say to her. She sat there looking angelic as ever as the pulled up to the front of the restraunt. He pulled the car to a stop, and quickly jumped out of the running over to Paresu’s door. He opened her door and helped her out of the car while every man in the vicinity turned and looked at her beauty. She blushed at all the attention she was getting. She was even getting some catcalls. Goten became upset with this and grabbed Paresu’s hand and went for the door. She didn’t like how he was acting at all! They were just trying to say that she looked good! He should take that as a compliment! But Goten will be Goten she figured and just let it slide by. Upon entraining the restraunt, they sat down in a cozy secluded area of the restaurant. It was beautiful, a warm fireplace to her right and a wonderful water fountain to her left. The spot he chose was to die for! There was not a thing she would have changed. Dinner went very smooth, with the young couple getting along great. For the first time, Paresu wasn’t really embarrassed when Goten ordered the usual, one of everything on the menu.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After dinner, Goten and Paresu exited the romantic spot and headed for the car. Once again that uncomfortable silence came over them. She knew he was in deep thought from just the look on his face. She was starting to get worried when he just stopped walking and just stood still for almost five minutes before saying anything.

"Paresu-chan, I need to talk to you about…..about something…..important."

At first she didn’t know what to make of his statement. She had sensed the hint of anger in his words, and Goten was never angry. She became scared as millions of thoughts raced through her head. It wasn’t until tonight that she realized how very much in love with Goten she was, and her biggest fear was that he was going through the motions to break up with her. But why? What had she done wrong? She didn’t know what to think of, the only thought was when Goten had started to want to become intimate with her, she had turned him down. It’s not everyday you find a beautiful 23 year old woman who is still a virgin. It was just at the time she wasn’t sure of Goten. She didn’t want to give herself to someone who would just leave her the next mourning. After all, that was how she came about. Even though her mother did find her father and they were eventually married, it was still too much of an ordeal. She felt the tears start to wield up in the corners of her eyes, and forced herself to blink.

"Paresu-chan, what’s the matter?"

When she opened her eyes and saw the look in his eyes, any fear she had vanquished from her heart, and she quickly smiled at him.

"Nothing dear, nothing at all."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Goten drove to a nearby park, driving to a wonderful area. It was a great night, the stars shone brightly in the summer night’s sky. The moon glowed unusually strong tonight; she had never seen anything quite like it. Goten took her in his arms and flew her to a small lake with beautiful lilies surrounding it. There was a delicate bench setting by the lake, it had small vines of ivy growing up its legs, trying to engulf it. It was the most exquisite place Paresu had ever seen! She was breathless; it was out of this world!

"Ohh… Goten…It’s…so beautiful!"

"Paresu-chan, do you remember when I said I had something important to talk to you about?"

"Yes, Goten… what is it?"

"I really don’t know how to say this, I spent the past two weeks trying to think of something to say to you tonight…"

Goten sat down on the little bench, grabbing her hands on the way down. He was feeling very uneasy with what was going on. He had been practicing this for over two weeks and he still had a nervous stomach. He once again feel into that deep thought trying to think of the perfect words for the moment, but he was disturbed by Paresu's sweet voice within his ear.

"Goten-chan, what ever it is, you can tell me. I'm your girlfriend and I…love you with all of my heart."

"Please, just let me finish."

"…Okay…"

"Words can't describe what you mean to me Paresu. There has never been anyone I've known that I've felt this strongly for. You know I love you with all of my heart, and nothing, nothing will ever change that. That’s why I've decided to ask you…"

"Ask? Ask me what dear?"

"Paresu, I've never known anyone who makes me feel as good as you make me feel, and I've never known anyone who made my hearts skip beats. You are so beautiful; I wouldn’t even know how to describe you to someone. You mean the world to me, and I truly mean that. I know you’re my one and only, and Paresu, that’s why I wanted to ask…"

"Goten..?"

"Will you marry me Paresu? You would make me the happiest man living if you were to say yes."

Goten shut his eyes, in fear that she might say no. It seemed like an eternity before she replied. He looked up only to find her in tears and speech less. She dove down into his arms kissing him in the process. He responded quickly kissing her back. This was the happiest day of both of their lives.