When Angel Wings Collide

 

A/n: First off…I am NOT a Paresu hater! In fact, I like Paresu-chan; she's one of my favorite characters! I just don’t like her paired up as a couple with Goten. I’m saying this because this story is about Paresu and someone (now if I said that, that would give the story away!) You can flame me if you would like, they don’t bother me. Thanks! J This is the Prolog by the way.

….:.>Goten<.:…

Today would be the day. Today he would ask for her hand in marriage. He felt so lucky to have such a wonderful girlfriend. He truly did love her. He was just going to pick up the ring for tonight. He had it all planed out. He would take her out to a beautiful dinner, then they would walk through the park, and right in front of the moon lit lake he would bow before her on one knee and ask "the question". She was sure going to be shocked. After all, they had only been dating for 6 months, but he knew that she was the one. The one who would forever hold his heart in her hands. She was the keeper of his soul, the one he would love for all eternity. Goten had never been more sure of anything in his live. Tonight was going to be perfect. He just couldn’t wait to see the look on her innocent face.

 

…:.>Paresu<.:…

She looked around the studio just wanting to go home. She had been on the job since 6:00 this morning. This was absolutely boring! She hated doing make-up shoots. She just sat in a chair all day. But thankfully she had tonight to look forward to. Goten-sama had asked her to go out to dinner. She loved being around Goten, after all he was her boyfriend. She only had another 1 hour till she got off of work, then Goten would be picking her up. She was kind of glad that she had a make-up shoot today because that saved her the trouble of having to put it on at home. Now she would only have to get dressed and she could do that at the studio. She couldn’t wait till she got to see Goten toinght, for some reason she felt tonight was going to be extra special.

 

…:.>Trunks.<.:…

Another boring day at the office. And tonight was going to be just as boring. Goten was going out with Paresu, Pan and Bra were going to some new club that opened up on the other side of Satan City, and Marron and Ubuu were busy with their child. Their was no one to do anything with! He thought about going to vist with Marron and Ubuu, but the thought of hearing a baby cry all night really wasn’t to appealing, so he decieded on asking Pan and Bra if he could go with them. Even though he was 12 years older than both of them, he still enjoyed their company, not to mention the fact that he has feelings for Pan.