It’s The Way You Make Me Feel
 
Look here, this fic is dedicated to all the B/G fans out there! Like, Videl (I’m sorry, but I don’t know how to write your name in that style!), Veggie’s 2_Princess, Vegeta’s lil’ Princess, Ashley Taylor, and many, many other B/G fans out there! I hope you enjoy this! ^_^
 
DISCLAIMER: I don’t own DBGT or the song ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’. Ronan Keating does!
 
***
 Bra looked round the nightclub, hoping to see her friends somewhere. They had asked her if she wanted to go out that night and she was meeting them there. But, she hoped they wouldn’t bring someone with them. Someone she loved.
Goten.
 Bra couldn’t help loving him. He was so sweet, kind and funny. He had always been there for Bra when she needed it most. So she had asked him out.
 
{FLASHBACK}
 
"Hello?" Goten’s deep voice asked down the phone. Bra twirled the wire round her finger. "Goten…its Bra…" she smiled.
"Bra?" Goten sounded surprised, "Hi!"
"Hi!" Bra replied. 
"Is something wrong Bra?" Goten asked.
"Well…Goten…um…" Bra went a little red. Thank Dende that he can’t see me… "I just wanted to…um…. heh…"
 "What is it Bra?" Goten sounded a little like he was in a hurry.
 "Will you go out with me?" Bra asked quickly. 
 There was a moment of silence. Bra closed her eyes, praying that he would say yes. "Geez…Bra…" Goten sounded frustrated, "I never knew you felt like that…"
 "I…needed…. to…tell you…" Bra was embarrassed.
 "I think I’m a little too old for you, Bra-chan," Goten said gently, "I’m sorry."
 "Yeah…. see you…" Bra was upset. She hung up and sat there for a while. Why did she do that? She had embarrassed herself and Goten. No wonder he doesn’t want to go out with me… she thought glumly. 
 
{END OF FLASHBACK}
 
 Bra sat down at the bar. "Gimme a Baileys," she told the bartender. He nodded and handed her a small glass. She gulped it down.
"Hey gorgeous," a sexy voice muttered next to her. Bra swiveled on the chair to face a gorgeous guy. Spiky, blonde hair, deep blue eyes and dark skin. He had a silver stud in one ear and he was tall. Right now, he was looking at Bra. Not straight at her face though, but lower. Bra was embarrassed. "H-hi." She mumbled.
 "I’m Derek," he grinned, "And who might you be?"
 "Bra," she replied, "That’s my name, don’t wear it out."
 "Hi Bra," Derek wrapped a broad arm round her trembling shoulders. "Can I talk to you outside?" he whispered in her ear. His low voice sent tingles up her spine.
 "Sure," she got up and he led her outside. Bra could feel his hand crawling down towards her chest, "Um… please don’t do that," she pushed his arm off her shoulders." 
 "What’s wrong, Bra?" he whispered and pushed her against the wall.
 "Hey!" Bra protested. Derek leant on top of her, leering at her. Bra was frightened. Derek started kissing her neck. Bra could smell beer on his breath. "No…please don’t, …" she begged as she felt his kisses moving lower. He suddenly plunged her mouth. Bra couldn’t breathe. His mouth stuck on hers, he didn’t move. 
 "Hey you!" a voice shouted, "Leave her alone!" Bra opened her eyes and her heart leapt. It was Goten. He was staring menacingly at Derek.
 "Who’s going to make me, tough guy?" Derek asked, walking straight up to Goten. He was taller than Goten, but Bra knew that Goten was much stronger. Kisama! She thought. He looks so gorgeous tonight… 
 "Me," Goten replied and punched his jaw. Derek went flying and hit a tree. He slid down, rubbing his jaw. Blood spurted down his face.
 "All right then," he muttered. He got up, still staring at Goten and ran back into the bar.
 "Thanks Goten," Bra looked embarrassed.
 "Hey, it’s alright," Goten smiled at her. Bra could feel her heart singing.
 
Couldn't feel much better
Than the way I feel tonight
Feel like I could live forever
Feel like I could fly

Goten sat down next to Bra and put an arm round her shoulders. Bra let her head rest on his broad shoulder and they looked at the stars. The sky looked like a black blanket scattered with silver dots. It was beautiful.

That's the way you make me feel
Better than I’ve ever known it
Better than it's ever been
I can't seem to control it, no
The way you make me feel
Like the sun coming up in the morning
Like holding the worlds in your hands
In the way I could never imagine (yeah)
The way you make me feel
 

Bra sighed softly. It was like a dream. A dream she was sharing with Goten. She looked at him and saw him looking up at the stars. A smile formed on his face. Bra just wanted to kiss him at that point.

I couldn't feel that much better
Then when I am here with you
You make everything seem so easy
I'm telling you the truth
You never try to please me
But somehow.... You always do
 
 Goten noticed Bra looking at him. He turned his head and smiled at her. Then, he noticed she was shivering. "Are you cold?" he asked her. "A bit," she whispered. 
 "Here," Goten wrapped his black jacket round her shivering shoulders.
 
That's the way you make me feel
Better than I’ve ever known it
Better than it's ever been
I can't seem to control it, no
The way you make me feel
Like the sun coming up in the morning
Like holding the worlds in your hands
In the way I could never imagine (yeah)
The way you make me feel
 
Bra smiled at his kind gesture. He hugged her closely. Bra was overjoyed, she felt like she was in a world where only she and Goten existed. 
 
The way you make me feel (yeah)
The way you make me feel

And she wanted to remain in that world forever.

The simple thing you do
Simple thing you say
I sometimes can’t believe that it's real
Yeah, the way you make me feel
 
 Goten was regretting his declining to Bra’s question. He really wanted the one to hold her and to love her. 
 "Bra?" he asked.
 "Yes?" she asked him softly.
 "I changed my mind," he smiled, "I don’t care about age. I want you to be mine."
 "Oh, Goten," Bra kissed him. He cupped her cheeks in his hands and kissed her back.
 
That’s the way you make me feel
Better than I’ve ever known it
Better than it's ever been
I can't seem to control it, no
The way you make me feel
Like the sun coming up in the morning
Like holding the worlds in your hands
The way you make me feel
The way you make me feel (yeah)
The way you make me feel
The way you make me feel

They broke apart and Bra panted a little. Goten smiled at her. He held her in his arms and gazed at her.

"Bra?" he asked again.

"Yes?" Bra asked, panting.

"It’s they way you make me feel," he grinned and kissed her again.

Well how was that? I am a hopeless romantic, AAAAAGH! I love romance, and right now I had that WWF (warm fuzzy feeling)